LSJ Travel and Tours
See the world your way
- Your booking is confirmed and a contract exists when the Tour Operator or your travel agent issues a written confirmation after receipt of the applicable deposit amount
- You agree to provide full, complete and accurate information to the Tour Operator
- You are responsible for making all payments due in connection with your Tour booking, notifying the Tour Operator or your travel agent if any changes or cancellations are required and keeping your party informed
- Special Note:
*Prices are “from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season.
*Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply.
* Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability.
* Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request
- Unplanned changes may happen with airline flight schedules, hotel bookings, vehicle rental that may not be within our control.
you have the choice of accepting the change in arrangement, accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements .
- We have no control over airline schedule changes and accept no liability for costs which may arise as a result of such changes.
- We reserve the right to refuse personal checks as a method of payment
- We will ensure that you are promptly notified of any significant changes once we become aware of such change if there is time before your departure, but we accept no liability for any changes or costs incurred that may result.
- If you have booked a flight and we are alerted to a significant schedule change by your airline before you leave we will contact you by email to advise you of this
- Where a change requested by you to your travel arrangements is permitted and possible, our standard service fees will apply in addition to any additional Supplier charges
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the details on your travel documents are correct and to bring to our attention any errors or discrepancies immediately.
- It is your responsibility to fulfill the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary
- The organizers act only as agents for the airlines, transportation companies and hotel contractors. Ticket vouchers and documents which are issued are subjected to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
- Deportation or refusal of entry to tour members by immigration authorities due to possession of unlawful items, improper travel documents or for behavior and activities considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
- Problematic and uncooperative tour members whose act and conduct are deemed to be unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interest, well-being and safety of the other tour members or affecting the smooth running of tour in general will be dealt by the tour manager. The tour manager may require the problematic tour member(s) to leave the tour and his/her decision in this respect is final. The organizers shall not make a refund for any uncompleted part of the tour.
- The information in the itinerary is correct and current at the time of printing and the organizers cannot guarantee that the items or amenities mentioned will remain unchanged, especially when the organizers have no direct control over it.
- Minimum 2 Adults must travel together
- Rates are valid for Philippine Passport Holder Only
- Surcharges may apply for Foreign Passport Holders
- Passport must be at least six months valid beyond intended stay.
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Above rates are based on FIT bookings only
- Standard Check in time 1400H/Standard Check out time 1200H
- Child w/ bed – Age policy is from 7 years old
- Child w/o bed – Age policy is from 2-6 years old
- Twin sharing is based on Standard room category
- Triple sharing is available only in Deluxe room category
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- Minimum 20 Adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than adults
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- USD 100 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Inability to pay on or before the stated option date mean auto cancellation of the booking.
- Tour package does not include Travel Insurance.
- Will not accept responsibility for the loss, injury, damage, delay or irregularity that may be cause to our client’s property arising from causes beyond our control.
- Services will include only those indicated in the sales invoice.
- All hotel and Resort bookings made in the site are all prepaid.
- Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation.
*Cancellation between 7 and 4 days before the services begin: will be charge a 25% cancellation fee.
* Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the service begin: will be charge 50% cancelllation fee.
* Cancellation the day of the services or after: will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(no refund)
- Special request/Private tours and/or Tours/Attraction/products including train or flight ticket and/ or hotel accommodation.
* Cancellation between 30 to 15 calendar days before the services begin: will be charge 10% cancellation fee.
* Cancellation between 14 to 7 calendar days before the services begin: will be charge 25% cancellation fee.
* Cancellation 7 to 3 calendar days before the service: will be charge 50% cancellation fee.
* Cancellation 2 days before or the day of the services or after.: will be charge 100% cancellation fee. (no refund)
- Note: If changes is needed for the arrangement must send a notification via e-mail at least 4 weeks before departure: $50 charge per person
- Full cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Cancellation, postponements, revision and amendments must be made one week before departure during lean season (From July to October) and 1 month before departure during the peak season (from November to June)
- No refunds can be made in case clients will cut their stay at the resort or the hotel or the tour package we prepare.
- All refund requests on tickets are subject to the rules of ticketed fare, and fees or penalties may apply to your refund. Your itinerary will be CANCELLED at the time the refund is processed.
- If you decide to cancel arrangements before the balance due date, any deposits paid are non-refundable.
- Refunds will only be paid to you once we have received the funds back from the Supplier(s)
- No refund or price reduction will be made for the non-utilization of any items or service included in the tour fare.
- The company can issue refunds only when there refund process has been completed by the airline and our accounts are credited.